Monday, July 6, 2009

Nana and Grandpa come for a visit!

Cute picture of Nana, Grandpa, Aiden (7), Evelena (6), and Claire (10 mos).
June, 2009

Daughter lookin like Daddy! Kickin it together, probably watching Stargate SG1.

Claire and Nana are both early risers. This is so cute of the two of them! Claire seemed to warm up to both Nana and Grandpa by the last day! lol

I had mentioned to Terry (Grandpa) that I have knobs for the kitchen cupboards and if he were up to the challenge, I would SO appreciate if he would help put them in. Well, on the last day, with only seconds to spare, Nana as his helper and Claire the intensely-curious-observer, he was able to do it for us. THANK YOU!
Did I mention that Claire was very curious about the whole project? She stayed right there through the end.









No comments: