Friday, November 28, 2008

Uncle Brian, Grandpa, Terrance, TJ and Uncle Bil pose for an impromptu pic outside Julia and Bil's back door. Uncle Andrew was somewhere out there, we couldn't find him at the moment...we'll catch up to him later...
Next are Terrance and daughter, Claire, checking out something...
Then, here are Aiden (6) and Samuel (7) who were being rambunctious and destructive in the house, so I showed them how to play tetherball. It was great fun not only to show them how to play something (rather than tear something apart) but also that later, they chose to play on their own. Cool Beans!





Later, are two pictures that turned out so cute, I had to add them. The first is a pic of T and Claire at Papa's Pizza. She was smiling so pretty!
Last is one of me and TJ. My sweet and wonderful nephew who is doing TOTALLY AWESOME! He has autism and his parents have been total warriors on his behalf teaching and training him. Besides that, when he giggles, there's not a person who can resist his charm. If I ever get it on video, I'll put it up.

No comments: