Saturday, November 29, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving while all the crazy people are shopping (secretly I wish I were one of them), we met with friends and cousins in Eugene at our favorite place to take the kids: Papas Pizza. The place where the kids can play and the adults can visit while still keeping an eye on what the kids are doing.
First pic is our Savannah. Twilight fan (number one fan, I am sure), horse lover, avid reader, straight A student, texting whiz, big sister, perfect daughter, friend to many, bright, funny, creative, good girl.


Here are Evelena and her best friend, Janessa. Janessa and her mom, Amy came to visit us at Papa's. It's amazing to me that we have known the Gorham's for as long as we have. The girls were just 11 months old when we met and we have been friends ever since. Janessa has a bright and cheery disposition and is a good influence for Evelena in this way.












Cousins Galore! Tristan, Aislyn, Aiden, Evelena, Samuel, TJ and Micaela. They all played so well. Everyone had a great time. I love that they all get along so well. We really miss everyone way up in Tacoma, so getting to see them is a big deal. I want a shirt like Tristan's "Hello, my name is TROUBLE".







OK, THIS is the pic from Papa's Pizza of T and CC. Earlier, I had posted a pic that I thought was this one, but it was actually taken at Julia and Bil's. Still, this one is too cute, too. Four months old and she is growing so much everyday. We all love to make her laugh and giggle by playing "boo!". Aiden makes her laugh and smile by making goofy faces at her. Evelena soothes her by singing to her in the car. She coos and talks like she knows just what she is saying, and so should you.



Here are the Kiersten, Ian and Will with Evelena and Aiden. They came with their mom and dad (of course!) and a couple of kids they babysit. I am so glad they were able to come. It had been quite a while since we had seen them. Will was very talkative and sweet. What a charmer he is! Ian is such a gentle soul and was very interested in whatever Aiden was up to. Kiersten has such a gracious personality. It was really nice to visit with Dan and LaDawn. Friends like these are what makes living so far away from home so much harder!

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

It was so good to see you again. We had a great time at pizza and enjoyed our special time at our home. Hope to see you again soon.