8 months old today! We've been practicing this for a couple of weeks. She did it two more times, then nothin'. Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As a child, I would make wishes on dandylions and believed with all my heart the wish would come true. As an adult my hopes and dreams did not happen the way I wanted so I began to wish again. After many dandylions (and fervent prayer) my wishes all came true.
6 comments:
Adorable!! She is just getting too big
how sweet is that. She is such a cutie how fun for you all.
She is so cute! My favorite part is your giggle after she does it ;)
WHAT a doll!
Where did you get your highchair? I love it!
This is so Amazing! She's so adorable and getting so big. Miss you all and love you tons! - Sae!
Post a Comment